Audio/Sound Issues - On Demand TV Shows

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Audio/Sound Issues - On Demand TV Shows

I am also having the same issue and specifically with CityTV on Deamand
I've Been Around

@CommunityHelps

Please notify when the issue with sound on City TV on Demand Is resolved.

Thanks
I've Been Around

I am also having the same issues with City on demand. Please notify me

Hello, 

@Ems88, @GC71, @Frank54, @DanielH1, @SheilaL - Welcome all of you to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

The audio issues can surely be irksome; in order to get notified we need to submit individual tickets for you. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps so that we can gather the required data for the ticket submission. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to provide a quick update to you all. The issue with multiple Citytv NOW and FX NOW On Demand content, having audio problems, has been resolved. 

We just want to thank you all for bringing it to our attention and your patience, as our team worked to fix it Robot Happy.

I stand corrected. I apologize to the Community for the mix up. I'll report back once I have more information.

Kind regards,

RogersCilio

I've Been Around

We have this issue as well.plus show that appeared in the list yesterday (Manifest) no longer appears under CityTv.

Please fix this, folks

I've Been Here Awhile

The issue is not fixed. All Rogers did was remove the shows from On Demand! So now I don't have access to episode 1 of any of the shows that were having issues! 

I've Been Here Awhile

Same thing at my house this weekend. Not all shows, only some. So frustrating that we will miss the first episodes of new shows! We re-booted the box. Seemed dopey because it's only some shows. Hope someone fixes it soon.
I've Been Here Awhile

I’m sorry but this issue isn’t fixed. Now none of the catalogues on the channels that had issues are coming up. I think Rogers should offer credits for the days this has been down for service interruption on our next bills please. This would be the right thing to do for your customers. I’ve already booked an appointment for a tech to come out to fix the issue but to post this has been fixed is not correct. I encourage you to look into some sort of service recovery for the time this service was interrupted.
I've Been Here Awhile

I did not post that it was fixed. Confirmed we had same issue, and hoped someone would fix it. Still hoping.