Audio/Sound Issues - On Demand TV Shows

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Audio/Sound Issues - On Demand TV Shows

When we try to play some TV shows from there On Demand list, we hear background sound (music, car noise, etc), but no dialogue. Lips move, but no vocals.

***Edited Labels***

Re: Audio/Sound Issues - On Demand TV Shows

Good evening @STBE,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post.

Needless to say the issue you have described would've ruined the On Demand experience for sure. Was this specific to a certain channel's content or did you notice this on various shows on different channels? Do you happen to have more than one box? If yes, then are you experiencing the same issue on the other boxes too? I wasn't able to replicate the issue on our end, have you tried rebooting the box to see if that resolves the audio/sounds problems? 

Looking forward to hearing from you 🙂.

RogersZia

I've Been Here Awhile

Same thing is happening to my mom. All shows on demand for CityTV dont have talking...just laugh tracks. CTV on frmand works fine though.
I've Been Here Awhile

Specific shows where you cant hear talking....only background and music...CITYTV ON DEMAND ...The Cool Kids, Single Parents and A Million Little Things.
Also why is Survivor season premiere not posted On Demand yet from last Wednesday?
I've Been Around

We are also having the same problems with various shows on City tv on demand.
I've Been Around

Same here, background music and effects but no dialogue.  Ridiculous.

Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Hey all,

First and foremost, I'd like to welcome all the new members, @Sympley@Djfever@Mgreeno, to our Rogers Community Forum Smiley Happy.

Thank you all for bringing this to our attention.  We are aware, some new content On Demand from CityTV missing part of their audio tracks and are working to resolve this. 

If you'd like to be notified once the issue is resolved, please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps, so we may escalate a ticket on your account. Once fixed, the ticket is closed and an automated notification will be sent out to you. If you're not sure how our private messenger works, check out this blog Smiley Happy.

Cheers,
RogersCilio

I've Been Around

Hi Rogers,
Having the same problem. Disappointed I can’t catch up on some TV shows before the work week starts Smiley Sad
I've Been Here Awhile

Has this been resolved?
I've Been Around

I would like to be notified. Try to see season premiere of A Million Little Pieces before episode 2 starts