Are there any British channels available?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Are there any British channels available?

I was hoping to find a British channel that had some British comedies as well as news programs.  I can't seem to find them on the list of channels but thought I would ask in case I am just missing them somewhere along the line.

**Labels Added**

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Are there any British channels available?

There's a good thread over on Digital Home discussing various foreign programming and how to get it...

https://www.digitalhome.ca/forum/29-whats-television/276361-help-finding-foreign-tv-shows.html

Although the thread is not specifically for British programming, it does mention a fair number of British and other series, etc.

Hello @RyeEncoke!

Thank you for being a part of the Rogers Community Forums and what a great first post! 👍

We are committed to offering our customers the best TV experience possible and therefore, we always look at opportunities to introduce new channels to our customers. Your input is greatly appreciated!

Although we do carry some British content, it's not a huge selection that's available at this time. Some options that we have include BBC Canada (features British comedies and dramas) and ATN Brit (British-Asian based content). Channel placement could vary depending on the region, but you can click the below links to verify availability for your specific location:

Ignite TV Customers Click Here

Digital TV Customers Click Here

You can also stay informed on new channel launches by visiting rogers.com/newchannels.

I really hope this helps!! 

RogersLaura

I've Been Here Awhile

Your best bet is, honestly, to subscribe to BritBox. It’s a joint venture between BBC and ITV and they have an app available for the AppleTV and Roku presently.
I've Been Here Awhile

This is likely going to be the best option, finding a streaming service that offers what I want. Thanks to all who replied.