Apple TV Can't sign into Crave

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple TV Can't sign into Crave

It was a . app before, now it's worse. Netflix it's not.

I Plan to Stick Around

I am experiencing the same thing with the message...i also tried to restart but it did not work

I'm a Senior Advisor

@Gimped wrote:
Hi RogersLaura,
Will older gen Apple TVs be supported? I think I have gen 2. 

Unfortunately, you can uncross your fingers - Here is the specs from Crave FAQ site on Apple TV versions.

What Apple TV devices is Crave supported on?

Crave is supported on Apple TV 3+, OS Version of 6.0+.

So at this time, based upon their website, it doesn't appear the older generations below 3 are not supported.

Crave Support FAQ.  They also speak to other devices as well.  Just about everything you ever wanted to know about Crave and Crave+HBO+Movies is on there.

https://www.crave.ca/help-and-frequently-asked-questions-74295754?ua=eyJtIjoiYSIsInAiOlsiYyIsImNwIl0...

Hope your fingers didn't cramp.  Obsolescence, what a wonderful thing!!Smiley Wink

Wish the news was better.

Bruce

I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone have similar issues with a Samsung Smart TV? I go through the process and I can actually sign in but when I go to watch anything it says I need a subscription which I obviously have.

I'm Here A Lot

Yes. I’m having same issue with Samsung TV. Computer verifies I’m successfully signed in on the Tv and to stream on, but when I try and play something on the app on the tv says I’m not authorized and I need to sign in. . ?
I've Been Around

WE are having the same issue.  Getting nowhere with Crave.   Supposingly they have put a ticket in for us a week ago however, we have not heard anything back.  We have Apple TV 3+ and 4K.  

I'm Here A Lot

Well TGIF and I just rebooted my Apple TV version 3 expecting exactly the same results as the past daily attempts, but it worked. 

When I entered the 7 digit code in my web browser and then was redirected to the login, and picked Rogers as my Provider, and entered my Rogers account login, I expected it to fail as usual, but it WORKED. 

I'm Here A Lot

And it also worked on my old APPLE TV version 2. Hopefully it works now for everyone who has had trouble

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi,

When you said rebooted...did you reset your Apple 3 back to factory settings or just restart. I want to make sure I do the same thing.

Thanks

Paul
I'm Here A Lot

Just the Restart from the Main Menu

Topic Stats