Apple TV Can't sign into Crave

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Apple TV Can't sign into Crave

Greetings @Paul40!

A warm welcome to the Community Forums! 😄

I can confirm that the Crave app should be compatible with any Apple TV's that are 3rd/4th generation with OS Version of 6.0+. I'm really sorry to hear that you and few others are having some trouble getting it to work!

There are a few things we can check to ensure that everything is properly provisioned on the back end. If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE

Thank you kindly!

RogersLaura

I'm Here A Lot

This still doesn't work for my Apple TV  Ver 3 and I sent a PM

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi RogersLaura,

I am not sure how to send you a private message but I can attach the screen shots of the message I get on my Apple TV 3rd generation.  Crave has been very little help except sending me return emails saying that i should go to a debug site even though i have shown them with attachments everything that has gone wrong.  This is really frustrating from a customer perspective.

Paul

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Paul40 wrote:

I am not sure how to send you a private message

The instructions are outlined in post 41 of this thread. I've included an additional link below:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Rogers-Community-Forums-Blog/Get-to-know-your-Community-How-To...

You can also click on @RogersLaura and then click on send a PM on the right side of the screen that comes up.

I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you that worked, I was able to send the private message with the picture to Laura.  Appreciated....Paul

I Plan to Stick Around

I am having the same problem with the Apple TV 3rd gen as well as my older Samsung smart TV. No help from Crave.

I've Been Here Awhile

I'm still getting the same error message when I attempt to sign into the updated Crave app on my Apple TV gen 3. I don't know if this is a problem with Apple, Rogers, or Crave. But the error message comes up on the app, not on the log in at the ctavetv website. Right now the onky way I can access it is through my phone app and them cast it onto my tv but that is very inconvenient.
I Plan to Stick Around

Can’t use the the app on Apple TV 3rd gen, Samsung Smart TV and the app isn’t available for Android TV or Roku. I guess Crave will have the same fate as SHOMI.

I'm Here A Lot

So it took Crave almost a week to get back to me after I responded to their request to uninstall the app and reinstall it.. even though they should know that you can’t in fact do that on a gen 3. Their response was “Is the issue still persisting.” Seriously? I’m sure another week will go by until their next response
I've Been Here Awhile

So Crave doesn't know how to fix the problem, and neither does Rogers. Has anyone contacted Apple?
Topic Stats