Apple TV Can't sign into Crave

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple TV Can't sign into Crave

Same thing happens to me. I've activated via my iPhone and via my laptop various times and the app still doesn't refresh, even after rebooting my AppleTV.

If/when you get it working @Sailorman pls let us know!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

From the Crave Website:

https://www.crave.ca/help-and-frequently-asked-questions-74295754

You can subscribe to Crave directly by visiting Crave.ca/subscribe, or through your television provider. It’s also available on iOS and Android. By November 15, Crave will be available on all partner platforms, such as AppleTV, Xbox One, Samsung Smart TVs, and Amazon Fire TV.

A subscription to Crave or Crave + Movies + HBO will give you access on Web, iOS and Android. By November 15, Crave will be available on all partner platforms, such as AppleTV, Xbox One, Samsung Smart TVs, and Amazon Fire TV.

I've Been Around

I talked to someone at Crave.

They said that the new app (since the rebranding) isnt available on apple yet.

Apparently going to be a few days.

I'm Here A Lot

I figured the Apple TV app would out of date. It's work on the Samsung TV but its still the old content, not the new TMN stuff. The only actual app that's updated is on the Google Play Store.
I've Been Around

I am experiencing this currently. Have you been able to get it to work? I can watch it on my macbook and ipad also but it will not activate on apple tv

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Please read post 22 of this thread.  If it's not working after November 15th, then you may wish to contact Crave, and/or check in here to see if there are any updates.

I'm Here A Lot

I had the opportunity to talk to Crave (Bell Media) in person through my work.  They said they official launch date is November 12th and all devices should works as of November 15th (of course there is no 100% guarantee).  There are so many devices and they want to make sure all the bugs are worked out with all the updates they are providing.  It's going to be an awesome update as it will include LIVE TV.  November 1st was a soft launch but everything should be up and running (hopefully) by the end of next week.  In the meantime, you can get everything through VOD.  They did say that Apple TV Generation 3 will NOT be updated.  It will be available ONLY through Air Play.  The only devices that are being updated are Gen 4 and 4K. 

I Plan to Stick Around

There’s a new Crave application on Apple TV. I downloaded and activated, and Crave now works on Apple TV. Hurray. On demand much better on ATV. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Just noticed that every show is in stereo only. 

Inknow they are in DD5.1 from original feed in us so I guess crave downsampling to stereo!!!

I'm Here A Lot

Great, it still isn't working on my older APPLE TV so I guess I will wait until Nov 15 to escalate. Cheers

Topic Stats