Apple TV Can't sign into Crave

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Apple TV Can't sign into Crave

Anyone else having trouble signing into Crave on an Apple TV.  I got Crave working on an iPad and through my PVR but no go on Apple TV. It accepts my sign-in online using my Rogers info, but doesn't refresh and activate on Apple TV.

I called it in to tech support but it sounds they are unaware.  They refreshed and said to try again in an hour. 

***Added Labels***

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple TV Can't sign into Crave

I can activate Crave TV on my iPad but not on my Apple TV 4K. Maybe related to crave.ca vs cravetv.ca?

I Plan to Stick Around

and of course apple tv 4 does't  connect crave tv to rogers.

come on rogers. is that so hard to do!!!

@SteveH1111 wrote:

As a TMN subscriber, why can't I watch Season 9 Shameless episodes since this change? Something seems to be missing from this picture!

I Plan to Stick Around

Been trying all day with AppleTV 4 box, but as many times as it tells me I have activated it, it still won't work. Maybe tomorrow.

I Plan to Stick Around

And at 9:44 p.m. Nov. 1 it again did not sign in. 

I Plan to Stick Around

9:45 and still same issue. I see new rebranded crave app. I have feeling at4 app needs to be updated

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

That might be my guess.

It may not be a rogers issue.

That the app itself doesnt properly talk to the the authentication server to work with the rogers login.

Crave will have to update the app for the ATV.

I Plan to Stick Around

I have friend that uses the same app with bell and works fine for him
It’s clearly Rogers drop the ball on this
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Not necessarily.

As the CRAVE is owned and run by bell.
It likely has had the bell integration on this for a long time... but not for other providers.

(on the website, you dont use the regular crave login, you have to do the specific one for your provider, which the app may not have that functionality yet)

Rogers can not update the app, its up to BELL to do that.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I would just be patient. Software does take a while to get updates pushed, but we live in a "i need it right now" society

Topic Stats