Apple TV Can't sign into Crave

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple TV Can't sign into Crave

My two cents work is betting that it's a Crave issue. On my most recent call back to Crave they asked me to do a few screen shots from a few "debug" URLs. So I sent that information back and we will see where that leads. 

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hey everyone. I just tried signing in on my Apple TV gen 3 and it finally worked!!!

I'm Here A Lot

I can confirm it works on my Samsung TV (2017) and both Apple TV and 4K. It does not work on Amazon Firestick 4K. It still has the old Orange and White logo.
I've Been Here Awhile

How did you get it to work? I’m still getting
“User could not authorized by authentication provider” (nice grammar by the way...) on my Apple TV v3
I'm Here A Lot

I just signed in to crave.ca/apple and entered the 7 digit code the same as I have every night for the past couple of weeks lol. This time when I entered the code.. it hesitated for half a second then went to the crave home page. I continued the sign in process on my iPad. I was shocked not to see that big red grammatically incorrect fail lol.

I've Been Here Awhile

Ok. I guess I’ll keep trying.
I keep getting the error message even before I have a chance to type in the code. Lame.
I hope to post news of great success sooner than later.
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi RogersLaura,

Will older gen Apple TVs be supported? I think I have gen 2. The new Crave logo appears on the app screen but I still can not activate my device at crave.ca/Apple. I go to the site and go through the process, ultimately says it’s verified, but the app never refreshes on the Apple TV and just continues to tell me I have to activate the device. Please tell me older models will be supported.... *fingers crossed*
I Plan to Stick Around

Tried mine again after reading your post, Still nothing.
I Plan to Stick Around

I contacted Apple and they tried to help but they had nothing in their documentation that could fix the issue.  They said it must be a Crave App problem.

I Plan to Stick Around

I tried to get mine to work and it did not....did you reset your Apple TV....i have tried it 4 times with the same message. 

Topic Stats