Anyplace TV not working with Rogers phones

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Anyplace TV not working with Rogers phones

When can we expect the Samsung Galaxy SIII to be supported?

I've Been Here Awhile

My new Samsun Note 2 saying i need to authenticate but after numurous call with customer care no one knows how to resolve this..please help

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Sadik

From what I know, when it shows that, it means you need to install something from Rogers side. It seems the reps have not been trained for this.
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Rogers updated this app for Android as of today. Looks better and the guide works past 8:30. You can now use it as a remote as well. One huge pain in the **bleep** is scrolling through the guide. I wanted to check the 500s and it took a while to scroll down to them. Also, I was hoping that it would finally stop showing 4 of the recordings that I deleted a long time ago, but no such luck.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mousetamer

Yea i have to say the same as well. I checked out the app after the update but nothing was really done. Only changing the look a bit & such. Still you have to scroll threw all the channels just to check. They should have added a feature where you can just type what channel you want & check that out. Also the recordings i am having issues with that as well. I checked with tech support & they said its the developers who are lacking on fixing that problem.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I actualy completely forgot about this on android. Have it on my iphone.

It's wired how its correct but not. Just checked mine, showing future next day or stuff to record schedule. The % used is accurate, yet it still as said above shows past deleted recordings. It's like it doesn't refresh fully on deleted stuff

I'm a Trusted Advisor

@GDkitty

The app most likely has not been made properly to refresh & show the correct recordings. The deleted ones still show up when they are not supposed too. I guess the Developers are not aware of this issue or they know & do not know how to fix it. None the less i wish the app had a few more features & such. Great app if you really want it tho.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Just added it on my tablet, and its doing the same, actually shows more recordings that were deleted than my iPhone Smiley Tongue

I have used it a few times to record in a pinch, away from home and forgot to set something.

May try the playback to tablet tonight and see how decent. Not too much tho and use up all my usage

I'm a Trusted Contributor

@Gdkitty

How do you do the playback to the tablet and does it work with a phone too?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

@Gdkitty

Yea that is what's wrong with the Android version Smiley Tongue. The iPhone app works better for some odd reason lol.