Anyplace TV not working with Rogers phones

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Anyplace TV not working with Rogers phones

Yes I am.  Called support and they said they couldn't do anything.  I tried reinstalling the old version of the app, but after opening it, it forces me to go to the app store to update.   Right before the NBA/NHL playoffs, arrrgh.

I've Been Around

I have the app, I can record programs, view the guide, etc. when I go to watch a show from my PVR or live TV......it does nothing at all. Is there anyway to get my phone to actually watch live tv or recorded programs?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

The app never has played recorded programs.

The anyplace home edition app, will allow you to schedule recordings, etc on it.. but the play thing on the app there, is meant more as a remote type function.
If your PVR is on, it will playback that show on your PVR for you (instead of having to use the remote menus, etc)

I've Been Around

Same here. When tring to login to the ATALNTIC ANYPLACE TV APP using My ASUS MEMO HD Pad,  I consistently can not get pass the authentication ?

I know my credentials are fine since MyRogers  login works no probleme for the same app on my IPAD 2 and the MyRogers website on my PC or any device for that matter.

I tried clearing the CASH and DATA, and still get a login in error...

why ?

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

@rsluban wrote:

Same here. When tring to login to the ATALNTIC ANYPLACE TV APP using My ASUS MEMO HD Pad,  I consistently can not get pass the authentication ?

I know my credentials are fine since MyRogers  login works no probleme for the same app on my IPAD 2 and the MyRogers website on my PC or any device for that matter.

I tried clearing the CASH and DATA, and still get a login in error...

why ?

There's a known issue with the Anyplace TV Home Edition app and Android Lolipop, or whatever silly name Google gave the latest version of Android....