Anyplace TV - all content locked

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyplace TV - all content locked

Have a myrogers account, its linked properly (or so says the rogers anyplace web site, as it lists the correct account number), yet all the content is locked.

I subscribe to all the channels that should be available (like tsn, etc), but all locked. Smiley Sad  The myrogers page does list the cable package I subscribe to.

Any ideas on how to fix this?  Very frustrating..

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Anyplace TV - all content locked

Anyplace TV website or app?

I Plan to Stick Around

Have tried the website and on android devices.

Should add, on the website it says "For Rogers customers only" when I try to load a stream.

And if I goto profile, it lists the correct account number under "Rogers Accounts", but yet in the Channels area under my profile, it only lists 11.  None being tsn, sprotsnet, etc, all of which I do subscribe to.

Good evening  

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums.

I have heard of some people having issues with TSN and Anyplace TV. However, if it is part of your cable package, you should be able to view it using that platform.

There is an existing thread in regards to Anyplace TV App on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and we are currently working on a fix. We are sorry for the inconveniences this may cause you. We will have @CommunityHelps team reach out to you.

Regards,

RogersMaude

I Plan to Stick Around

Ive responded to the PM, thanks for that! Smiley Happy

The 11 channels listed are: Anchor Bay, City, Crackle, DIY, EOne, FilmBuff, Omni, Stingray, Telefilm, Tribute and YWTW.

Of the ones listed in "more channels", I think I subscribe to most of them, I think were in the Digital VIP Package (we have HD boxes with the HD channels, etc).

Would be nice to watch some of the content on tables and PCs. :-)

I Plan to Stick Around

Can confirm that everything is working ok now!

The solution was the moderators/rogers help team/whatever they are called Smiley Wink on here fixed everything up for me!

Thanks a lot!

That's awesome Cat LOL You are very welcome!

We are happy to see that this issue is resolved!

Thank you for your feedback @wp519 

RogersMaude

I've Been Around

Rogers Anyplace live tv can't get it on my pc, only my mobile phone

Hi - i have a very basic digital rogers account and i'm set up on my rogers and connected to rogers on demand, etc.

I can watch all of the live sports tv channels on my phone when using the Rogers Anyplace TV app, anywhere either at home or elsewhere on wifi.    But when I try to access Rodgers Anyplace TV live sports channels on either my desktop or laptop (with a firefox browser) either at home or at friends, or anywhere else, it won't let me see the channels.  I can access the account (using my login userid and password), but I can not view the sports channels. All i get is a black screen that says 'unauthorized access'.  I have tried just about everything and i do not know why it won't let me see them on my pc or laptop.

Please help me!

Thanks

M

***edited labels***

Retired Moderator RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator

Hello @bookmarc

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Forums Smiley Wink!

I’d like to help in getting your issue resolved. Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks!

RogersSannecia

I've Been Here Awhile

please help my channels on anyplace tv app with a vip package is locked and has a key sign beside....they haven't been able to fix it for more than two weeks...pls help