Anyplace TV Sign In Problem

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Anyplace TV Sign In Problem

Last I used it on my 360, the login there was via email for login name, the one associated with your myrogers, then your same pw.

I Plan to Stick Around

Doesn't update shows at all, if it even allows you to log in. Still showing things that were deleted in march on there. Tried uninstalling/signing out/restarting and nothing works. In Ontario. Tried customer support getting transferred around for an hour because no one knew anything. Gave up on that. Checked the app reviews in the App Store, they are horrible! Rogers won't fix the darn thing and it doesn't work at all.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

The showing old stuff.. is a MAJOR known bug in it..has done it since it came out 😞

But mine is showing up to date stuff otherwise on it.

I've Been Around

The ineptitude of Rogers IT is staggering. I am pretty sure i could find some high school students who could write a better app than what rogers has put out with Anyplace. How is "login" not your first usecase??? You'd think they would get that part rock solid before moving to the next usecase, "Watch TV". Holy crap if they at least got these two things right, i wouldn't be writing this post, but alas, here i waste my time posting to a company that, no doubt, could care less.
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyplace tv app on my phone wont let me plug my phone into my tv? Why?
I've Been Around

So much for the New and Improved Anyplace tv sign in. Until then I was able to watch it on my laptop. Now it asks for the Myrogers sign in info but then it can't process it. So now I am unable to watch Anyplace TV on my laptop. I have always loved rogers and their service but seems things are going down hill over the last year or so. Time to look elsewhere for my services. 

I'm a Senior Advisor

There have been occasional issues arising with the MyRogers login which is now single signin across almost all products.  Here on the forums many of us are getting authentication errors, others have reported it in MyRogers.

My suggestion would be to delete the Rogers cache information and clear any saved login history from the manage saved passwords in Chrome if you use those features and see if that helps.

Otherwise, contact Rogers tech support so that they are aware that it is happening to you and they have an additional record of potential issues with this new implementation.

I was advised when I reported my own concerns to a member of management team on tech side that they don't really look closely at any of the social media issues unless it is reported to them by moderators.

I find this way, I know that there is a record.  Get a ticket if they can't resolve it.

Good luck Bruce

I've Been Around

Error validating credentials please login again!                                 Keeps  showing up when I try to login to Anyplace Tv on my comp.. It worked before they IMPROVED it and when I contacted them they could not resolve it and said they would have to go higher... Then I got email asking about problems I had with TV... I don't have problems with TV.. Just sign in for Anyplace TV.. Why does this not work now.. I can still get into my rogers account

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Sign in to Anyplace TV via browser, iPhone, iPad have not been working for the past several hours. Is there any ETA of when the site issues will be resolved? Where can we follow status when the site is having issues?

I've Been Around

I am in the port credit / Lorne Park section of lakeshore, Mississauga, ON and Anyplace TV won't let me in. It's just sitting there without logging me in. I am on Chrome (checked that it's the latest). If I press the SignIn a second time it says "Error validating credentials please login again!" I have restarted my browser a couple times and validated that I can get into the rogers.com site with the same credentials.  Tried going directly from the rogers.com site. Not sure what else is going on unless it's an issue on the Rogers side. (I really wish they'd use a pure HTML5 app and some SSO where I don't have to log in everywhere like OAuth or even SAML).

Order Now!
UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cerrone Live
LIVE: Saturday, January 18th 10:00 PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of January 16th

He's back! Irish superstar Conor McGregor makes his return to the Octagon on January 18, and he's kicking off 2020 with a welterweight showdown against the man with the most wins in UFC history, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Returning to action for the first time since October 2018 in the main event of UFC 246, the two-division champion from Dublin known as "The Notorious" one wants to make a statement against Albuquerque action hero Cerrone, who has picked up five post-fight performance bonuses in his last five bouts.

Topic Stats