Anyplace TV Home Edition

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Anyplace TV Home Edition

Keep getting error code 700 on iPad when trying to stream live tv on Rogers anyplace home app?

Any  fix for this issue?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

The Error 700 will typically happen with Home Edition. You now need to use Anyplace TV app for streaming.   They are two different apps and if you want to manage PVR and stream, you need both. See the following post:

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/TV/my-guide-amp-manage-my-pvr-missing/m-p/415266#M45098

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Even in the Mississauga Area as well

Hello @Montrlboy10201,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post.

Need a little bit more info. to assist you further. Is the app not working for you? What platform are you using to access the app? May I know what error are you receiving when you try to access Anyplace TV Home Edition?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

RogersZia

I've Been Here Awhile

Error code E63

Hello, @Montrlboy10201

I appreciate posting the error code. The E63 code usually means a non-PVR box is selected instead of the PVR in the app. You can select the PVR box from the drop-down to resolve the issue. Please keep us posted on the outcome. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

Watching PVR content on the road

Okay so I can’t be the only one asking this. Why can’t we watch programs we’ve taped on our PVR’s through the home edition App? The app has a “watch” button when you look at your taped programs but you can’t watch. I want to watch them when I travel. I recently talked to a friend who has Bell cable and they pulled out their app and started watching their taped stuff from their PVR! I was jealous. So Rogers.....if Bell can do this why can’t you?

I'm a Senior Advisor

Its not happening on this generation of hardware. You're going to have to wait until Rogers introduces its IPTV product, Ignite TV.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi. I was using Anyplace TV Home Tablet (ON) on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 with no problems until I factory reset it while preparing to transition away from Rogers/Yahoo/Verizon/Oath email. The reinstalled app loads okay, but when trying to watch Live TV, a screen from Rogers says to download the new Anyplace TV app. But when I go to do that, it says that my device is not compatible with this version. Any idea how to watch live Anyplace TV on this device now? Thanks.

Hello @unun4848,

I can understand how annoying it is to lose access to an App you were accustomed to using. The Anyplace TV Home Edition App has been replaced by the Anyplace TV App (non-home edition). 

The Anyplace TV App works on devices running Android 4.4 and above. What is the Android OS version your Tablet running currently? 

We look forward to your response!

RogersTony