Anyplace TV Home Edition

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Anyplace TV Home Edition

I tried calling tech support but it was taking forever to get through to live person so after 30 mins I gave up. It seems to be a significant outage from what I’ve read on here & Twitter. I just keep trying to log into home edition app & it’s not working, but the anyplace tv one is, so at least I have that for now!!
I Plan to Stick Around

I got through on chat support fairly quickly.   But then I usually get through on the phone fairly quickly too though I try to avoid peak times.  

I Plan to Stick Around

I figure I will call tomorrow during the day when most people are back to work. Since it’s an outage affecting most users I not as frustrated!!
I Plan to Stick Around

7 am here, status unchanged.  

I Plan to Stick Around

Same on this end so I will be putting a call into tech support to add my acct to the list.
I Plan to Stick Around

@klake wrote:
I figure I will call tomorrow during the day when most people are back to work. Since it’s an outage affecting most users I not as frustrated!!

Try to see if they have any info as o what's going on. It's fairly long for an "outage", I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this.

I Plan to Stick Around

Just got off the phone with support. Didn’t have much info to tell me, said the usual...that they are aware of the problem & working to resolve the issue as soon as they can, but no timeframe given. But seemed to push the Anyplace TV app is working, even though I told them it is very slow on my older iPad mini. I guess it’s a wait & see for when/if it’s back up & running!!
I Plan to Stick Around

I do know that there was an update to the iOS on the newer phones & tablets so I’m guessing there was an update to the app to reflect this & it screwed up the app so they’ve taken it down to ‘fix’ it.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

It's 1pm and I just tried to log into the app out of curiosity and there is good news to report...It's working for me!  Hope it's working for everyone else.  

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Working ok here as well