Anyplace TV Home Edition

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Anyplace TV Home Edition

Just updated my phone.. will see if the ipad has the same update tonight when i get home, and see if resolves the crashing.

I Plan to Stick Around

Just installed and tried on iPad.    Works fine.

I Plan to Stick Around

Haha awesome, the day I complain about it and they update it! Wife happy again. Happy wife happy life as they say...
I'm a Trusted Contributor

So Anyplace TV is NOW working for iOS9 - about 6 months after iOS9 was introduced? 

So I guess we should expect that the next time Apple updates their operating system that users won't be able to use the Rogers App for 6 months again?

Or will the App disappear completely from the Rogers website for 5 months - and then reappear in a different place - and identical to when it disappeared?

I Plan to Stick Around

Not working on iPhone 6s and iPad pro. Says connectivity error unable to reach the remote service, you may not be connected to the Internet, connectivity could also be slow or limited check your Internet connection and try again. Code 805.

I Plan to Stick Around

Same issue with my Handsfreelink on my 2013 Acura. Since iOS 8 it's been dropping calls all the time. Seems like Acura hasn't bothered to update their firmware to sync properly with newer iOS versions. Are we talking about the 'Home Edition' app for iPhone? If so, it's terribly spotty. Works sometimes, then I get the connectivity error the next. Unreliable.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Mike3023 wrote:

Not working on iPhone 6s and iPad pro. Says connectivity error unable to reach the remote service, you may not be connected to the Internet, connectivity could also be slow or limited check your Internet connection and try again. Code 805.

Now i hadn't logged into it yesterday after the update.

But did just try on my iphone 6, and it did log in OK and was able to load info from the guide and display PVR info.

it looks like the iPad app DID get an update last night as well... but i have not tested there.

I've Been Around

yes i have this error on my app plz help
I've Been Around

Getting the E63 error here....close to Orillia.

Not on iPhone on Android 4.3. Did uninstall/reinstall.

Gee, wonder why some many people are cutting the cord

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I keep getting the E63 error on the Ipad, Iphone, Android phone, installed, uninstalled apps but no go, spoke to Tech support but did not go any far. I am in Mississauga.