Anyplace TV Home Edition

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Anyplace TV Home Edition

I take it you're not home and want to record something you forgot to schedule. The system has to be 100% reliable if it's to be of any use, not just a gimmick that works 90% of the time.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I am home but now I can only see guide
Cannot use iPhone control
How do i sync / connect to iPhone ??
Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

@ariass, are you using Android 4.2.2 or iPhone/iPad to log in? can you try logging in using a computer and see if it works for you? 

@OLDYELLR, Is this happening on and off for you? If yes, does it fix on it's own or do you have to reboot your boxes, sign out and back into RAPTV etc.? 

Thanks,

RogersHassam 

I'm Here A Lot

It says my active box is unavailable
I just reboted the Rogers nextbox and nothing
I'm a Senior Advisor

Tried again and it still says "STB not available".  Today is the first time I've seen that. No rebooting.  Once in the past I saw just STB 1 and no PVR, and of course sometimes nothing, no grid at all. Mostly, though it's worked okay.

Okay, I just rebooted the PVR and no change.  Signal looks good, Level: -3 dBmV, S/N: 36 dB, so I'm thinking it's something on Rogers end.

Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Hi @ariass@OLDYELLR

I’d like to help in getting your issue resolved. Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account and creating a ticket for the issue which is sent off to Engineering. I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks!

RogersHassam 

I'm a Senior Advisor

Thanks to @CommunityHelps Manage PVR is now wotking again. Rogers re-authenticated my digital boxes and refreshed my RAPTV profile.

I've Been Here Awhile

Hello,

I have this problem where I cannot see all my PVRs in the iOS app.  I can only see 1 of 3 and someone else's PVR!

I keep getting ERROR messages on the app when trying to access my other PVRs.  I have tried "Refresh account settings". 

After the last Rogers service call my signals were solid and all 3 were working perfectly in the app, but it soon went downhill.  Please tell Rogers techs to stop messing around with our server settings.

Stefan

Ottawa ON

I'm a Senior Advisor

@Stefan_DR do you have a whole home system? Maybe the filter is improperly located, missing or bad. It could also be a signal strength or connectivity probem. I've occasionally had my PVR not show up and once when the PVR and STB showed, my scheduled recordings didn't have the red dots. However, when I scheduled a new recording on my computer, it connected and everything showed up. That's something you caould try.

I've Been Here Awhile

Not a whole home setup.

Without changing a thing, I tried it again last night and it was working!  I could see all 3 of my PVRs without error... until the next time...