Anyplace TV Home Edition

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Anyplace TV Home Edition

We have the same problem in Kitchener. We have had no TV for two days now also. Rogers issued an update for the guide and now virtually everybody in Kitchener and surrounding areas have no TV service. It is especially affecting PVR's. When I called on Friday to get help they kindly said they would send a technician next Friday. I was able to sign into the anyplace TV app yesterday but now it won't allow me to do so

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

TV and RoD seems to be working here, north of Toronto.. sounds like it may be a western Ontario issue?
may only affect that area.. know a bunch in this area who have got the update ok here.

I've Been Here Awhile

Found a fix uninstall app reinstall but now i have a diff error e63 gonna try uninstall again

I've Been Here Awhile

I keep getting the message, "Account error:(E63) refer to www.rogers.com/nextbox for more information (201).". I go to the website and it's just info about signing up for nextbox bundles. I tried deleting the app and reinstalling it.

I Plan to Stick Around

Having the same problem since last Friday on my iPhone and iPad2. My internet works fine. The problem is at the Rogers end.

Because this app has been unreliable since it's inception I installed the Logitech app some time ago and it has never failed!!!!

kwwbew.

I Plan to Stick Around

Everything was working great on my Android tablet and Samsung phone - then as of yesterday, started getting a login error "ACCOUNT ERROR: (E63)". When I login to the website, everything is fine.

I realize these apps are flaky, but when it was working great to turn around and have a major stumble like this - what's the deal?

I've Been Around

Why does Rogers have to throw this Error (E63) in the machine? How does one correct this new error, anyways? What now I got to call them? I know Rogers is looking to add on fees?
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers Home Edition App now gives Account Error (E63)

Hi,  I receive the above error message when I now try to log into the app.  

On Sunday I had to swap my NextBox for a new one as my channels were coming in pixelated and sound distorted.  Stupid me for listening to a rep as I was told something must be wrong with the box.  When in fact it was a signal issue.  Well now gone are all my shows on pvr as I totally forgot about them.  Also gone is my ability to connect with the Home app.  Can't log in via iphone or ipad yet was able to before doing the swap.

What gives?  

I'm a Senior Contributor

@Gdkitty  E63 error here in Mississauga as well.  Android 4.0.3 on a tablet. So it appears you are correct that is west of Toronto that is affected.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Nope Pickering to. Both my neighbours cant get it to work either.

Steve