Can you use the Anyplace tv app to set recordings if you don't have the Nextbox Enhanced guide?
Solved! Solved! Go to Solution.
@Ekana99 : Do you meet all of the requirements of point 2 of the Anyplace FAQ?
- A Rogers Digital TV package subscription.
- A Rogers SD, HD, or 4K digital box that you rent or own (digital adapters are not supported).
- An active internet or wireless data connection.
- A computer with an up-to-date browser to access Anyplace TV online, or a smartphone/tablet running iOS or Android to use the Anyplace TV app.
- Supported browsers: Chrome, Microsoft Edge, IE 11
- A MyRogers profile, with your Rogers Digital TV account linked to it.
Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app?
Have you tried the Rogers Home Edition app and does it work?
Have you tried using the Chrome browser (or other supported browser) and the following link on a computer as a test?
Anyplace TV Home Edition App abruptly stopped working
The Anyplace TV Home Edition App abruptly stopped working and gives below error
(E63) Refer to www.rogers.com/ Nextbox for more information (201)
I have re-installed the app but no change. Anyone else experiencing the same? Any solution
@ash2010 I just tried Home Edition on my iPad and it's working fine. I assume you're trying to use the guide and/or programme your PVR? If you're trying to stream, you'll need to use the Anyplace TV app.
If it was working for you before and stopped working just recently, perhaps simply waiting for a few hours will get it working again as there are sometimes issues with certain locations. On the weekend sometimes it may take until Monday to get fixed, but it's working here in Toronto.
@57 , thanks for your response. The app is now functioning. There may be a technical fault with this Rogers app. Saturday night it gave same error but after 10 sec. However, Sunday night it was working fine.
As for Anyplace TV app, I cannot use it as it does not allow chromecast to mirror my smart phone. So I have to stick with Home Edition.