Anyplace TV App?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Anyplace TV App?

@ksamji :  Your post was probably moved to this thread.  You need to load the Anyplace App onto your iPad and you should be able to see most of the channels that you subscribe to.  Here's an FAQ on Anyplace:

https://www.rogers.com/customer/support/article/anyplace-tv-overview

There should be no "fee" if you meet all the restrictions in the second FAQ pulldown, however, you will need to pay if you go over your internet cap (if you have one) as streaming counts as "downloading" on your internet.

staceyb841
I've Been Here Awhile

My app was working fine yesterday, today, I try and sign in and. It's pops up.
30214: oops, sorry , we are having trouble signing you in. Please try again. I tried and tried, I even uninstalled the app the reinstalled it. Still same thing. Does anyone know how to fix this. Please help me !!! Thanks.
RogersZia

Hello @staceyb841,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I hope you've enjoyed the app so far Robot Happy! If you're still receiving an error code upon signing-in please send us a PM @CommunityHelps so we can troubleshoot further. 

To learn more about our private messaging system, please take a look at this page.

RogersZia

KPaas
I've Been Around

Hi I am getting the same message  Was working yesterday and it keeps coming up with message 30214 troubles signing you in.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I had that message for a short while yesterday. After waiting for half an hour, I tried again and was able to sign in.  Make sure you exit your browser before trying again.  These sorts of sign-in problems are often temporary and go away in a few hours or less.  Sometimes if it happens on a weekend, it can take longer to fix.

Ekana99
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi, I have a similar problem. My error message is 30112: sorry, we are having troubles signing you in. Please try again. It has been like that since yesterday. I am new in the app. Thanks
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Ekana99 :  Are you using the app on a phone or tablet?  Which make/model/OS?  I just signed in without problem using Chrome on my Mac Mini computer.

If you're using the app, have you tried deleting and re-downloading?

Ekana99
I've Been Here Awhile

I am using it in a iPhone 6
RogersShaun

Hello @Ekana99,

Thanks for reaching out.

I hope you've been able to resolve the issue since your last post, but if not, we're here to help!

Have you attempted the suggestion by @57 earlier?  A lot of issues can be resolved by a simple uninstall/reinstall.

Keep us posted!

RogersShaun

April3
I've Been Here Awhile

I got an error while trying to sign in to the Rogers Home edition tablet app it said error 63 can anyone help me?Screenshot_2018-02-08-17-02-52.png