Anyplace TV App & Nextbox 3

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Anyplace TV App & Nextbox 3

You may be having issues.. a linking problem between the account, etc... but its not false advertising, etc.

I have a NB3, have had it since about a week after it came out.. and it works fine with the Anyplace TV app for me.

it took me about 5 days before it showed up correctly... but has been fine since then.
(other than the times when the apps not working as a whole :P)

I Plan to Stick Around

Good for you. I have had the NB3 for 11 days and the app is still not working. what is your suggestion? suck it up and live with it? Get real. Rogers Technical is less than competant. This problem should be resolved by now.

I Plan to Stick Around

It strikes me looking at your posts you emphazise that you are not a Rogers employee, but you certainly appear to be a Rodgers appologist. Maybe you should change your byline.

I Plan to Stick Around

if your goal is to resolve the issue follow the standard escalation process (I know it's not very efficient but it pays off in the end) - (1) collect your ticket number from the agent, (2) connect with the manager asking for assistance, then you can contact (3) 'office of the president' (those guys are usually pretty good), if still isn't resolved (4) there's 'office of the ombudsman' ... 🙂 in my opinion complaining to a government body like CRTC never leads anywhere
I'm an Advisor

Post deleted, off topic.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

It would go for any company, not just rogers..

But i was just saying it... in response to your taking it to the CRTC thing.

That the features DO work.  It might just not be in  your case at the moment.  That doesnt mean that rogers is lieing to people, etc.

If you have not yet, try having them remove the box, and re add it to the account, this may force a refresh. 

----------

Just as you are able to voice your displeasure with the rogers services, i am able to post GOOD things as well. (contrary to most of the internet, its not used ONLY for complaining).
I have had rogers since they were TV only company, had one of the first shoebox size cellphones, and was even in the high speed beta when their internet started.

I have had/used their products for a LONG time.  Have they had their issues and problems? Of course.
But i have also had many good experiences with them as well.... so i am allowed to voice my positive opinion on it.

I Plan to Stick Around

I don't believe what I'm reading in the latest blogs. Why should I have to jump through all the time consuming hoops after believing the Rodgers advertisments that NB3 is the best thing since sliced bread. People I AM A PAYING CUSTOMER. My monthly Rogers bills are $250 per month and I have the responsibility to chase Rodgers all over the place only to be ignored????

There is something wrong with this logic, but it must be a sign of the times, pay up and shut up. Not the way I see things!!!!

If a company cannot provide service as advertised they don't deserve to be in business. 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Then you need to follow up and escalate as was sugested above.

This is a USER to USER forum.  We are all regular users just like you.  No one here can fix it for you unfortunately.

I'm a Senior Advisor

Yelling at volunteer forum users who try to help other users obviously isn't going to get your problem solved either.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just for the record, I have not yet yelled at anybody. It is obvious that further participation in this forum is unproductive

Now on PPV
BARE KNUCKLE FC 9: LOBOV VS. KNIGHT 2
LIVE: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $39.99 (HD) | $39.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $39.99
DTV & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship returns with BKFC 9, featuring the rematch of April’s “The Fight of the Year” between former UFC star Artem Lobov and Jason Knight.

Topic Stats