Adult Swim channel guide messed up

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hrmckay
I Plan to Stick Around

Adult Swim channel guide messed up

The guide for the Adult Swim channel, 82 for my hardware, has a problem.  The show at 9:30 pm, no matter what day or what show, always indicates it runs from 9:30 pm to 1:00 am the next day.  So it says Family Guy (a half hour show) runs for three and a half hours.  If you tune in at 9:30 you see Family Guy, but after that is Harley Quinn or Rick and Morty or some other show, then another show, etc.  It is very difficult to record Harley Quinn or Bob's Burgers or whatever other shows are broadcast between 10:00 pm and 1:00 am.   This has been happening for over a week. Please fix the Guide.

***EDITED LABELS***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
hrmckay
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Adult Swim channel guide messed up

The Guide problem with the Adult Swim channel is fixed! All the individual shows between 9:30 and 1:00, both am and pm, are now showing. Thanks.

View solution in original post

All Replies
RogersZia

Hello @hrmckay,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. What TV service do you currently have? Is it legacy or Ignite? I wasn't able to replicate the issue on our end. The Ignite TV guide is showing the correct programming for Adult Swim.

If you have more than one box, can you confirm if you're seeing the issue on other devices too?

Just need a little bit more info. to assist you further.

RogersZia

hrmckay
I Plan to Stick Around

I have legacy and not Ignite.  I only have one device, but a friend of mine who also has legacy has the same problem.

hrmckay
I Plan to Stick Around

I just noticed that the problem also occurs in the mornings.  At 9:30 am on Adult Swim is the 30 minute cartoon "Fugget About It".  But the guide shows it runs from 9:30 am to 1:00 pm.   So the 9:30 to 1:00 problem occurs twice a day, once in the am and once in the pm.

RogersZia

@hrmckay, thank you for the additional information. Looks like we may have to create a ticket to get this issue looked into for you. Please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps so we can continue the troubleshooting there. If you are not familiar with our Private Messaging system please click here.

RogersZia

hrmckay
I Plan to Stick Around

I received an email from Rogers on 04/17 saying the problem was fixed. It is NOT fixed so I have escalated the problem with them.
RogersCorey

Greetings @hrmckay!

I'm always watching Adult Swim, so I'm definitely sympathetic.  I love this channel and I'm so happy we finally have it here. Have you seen SHOP: A Pop Opera? It's a brilliant series of shorts about shopping at the grocery store.

Please PM us @CommunityHelps so that I can look into this for you and provide any updates that may be available on your ticket.

If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

hrmckay
I Plan to Stick Around

The Guide problem with the Adult Swim channel is fixed! All the individual shows between 9:30 and 1:00, both am and pm, are now showing. Thanks.

View solution in original post