ABC Sparks

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: ABC Spark

UPDATE: Still no sign of ABC Spark on Rogers. 

Anyone know otherwise?  Rogers' lack of support of the new ABC Spark canadian channel.

Only positive stuff allowed, I guess! Anyone happy with Rogers' decision to NOT carry ABC Spark?

p.s. I'm backing up my "messages" now... lol

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: ABC Spark

There is around 200+ unhappy customers already. Rogers fails to see this & we get the same response from anyone that works at Rogers. Some reps over the phone actually take time & try to see if Rogers will get it but they can not go as far you know?

Rogers is either not paying the money ABC wants or there is a agreement issue. At least Rogers can announce something so we know what is going on.
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: ABC Sparks

We Want ABC Spark on rogers so many people are upset that were not geting abc spark if we dont get it by the end of my 2 years are up im switching to bell or some other cable or satlite Rogers Needs To Ge tAbcSpark Soon if i could switch now i would but im stuck with you guys for 2 more years 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Believe me Rogers might not ever bring ABC Spark. Funny thing tho is that they let the other channels advertise the channel yet they never blocked it seeing as they will never carry it.

I suggest you switch when you can. soon ill be switching as well.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The arrogance and disrespect Rogers shows it's customers is amazing. Clearly they're only alive at this point because of a lack of competition. Sparks aside, Bell isn't much better. Rogers doesn't care because it doesn't have to. When you only have 2 choices it's not very different than having 1. Now add the possibility of collusion and you get what they want not what you want.

I've Been Around

I started watching tv shows on spark, if Rogers wasn't planning on carrying the channel they should not have advertised it

I've Been Around

As consumers who pays for these products and seem to be over charged for many wastefull channels as it it, it is only fair that Rogers should include this ABC Spark channel for today's youth as well.  From watching many of the previews,  these programs seem to be good clean family oriented programs.  We don't need anymore reality shows. ENOUGH ALREADY!   I am a reality junky and even I am saying that.  It's sad that a company who claims to lead the way is falling behind and lacking in the delivery department. 

ROGERS, YOU REALLY SHOULD RECONSIDER.  

I've Been Around

Total BS!!!!!!! Bell has the new Spark Channel and we dont! I have been with Rogers for sooo long I guess its time for a switch Smiley Sad 

I've Been Around

Really it is Time to start calling customer care and start **bleep** that we do not have this channel.... They will have to listen if enough people start calling all the time....

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Even if you call all the time nothing will happen. The only way Rogers or ABC will understand is if we leave Rogers.