4k nextbox

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: 4k nextbox

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @57

The user was talking about changing the boxes now and for the channels to change, not in 3-4 years lol. That will happen but the user was asking if Channels would stay or change over.

Note also that the 4K box is not available as a PVR version at this time, so if you want to record shows, the current one is not for you.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @OLDYELLR

That is correct thus why i have mentioned it many times on this thread and on the last page :). The PVR 4K box is supposed to be release before summer. This is what a manager showed me during his conference calls
I Plan to Stick Around

i heard that netbox 4k pvr suppose to come out in april and we are in june. do you know when netbox 4k pvr will come out 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kh29

It got pushed to Summer 2016 due to some issues. but yet has been announced. Nothing official has been posted ( just a source I know within)
I'm Here A Lot

Just had a tech come out yesterday -- first thing he mentioned was that the 4K boxes weren't working, and asked me if I still wanted to try. Tried the installation -- and received an interface issue -- he said its a software issue and there's no ETA on the fix. Wouldn't try the zapping solution mentioned in this thread. Now I have a pending reschedule for when this issue is fixed -- funny that Rogers would send out a tech for installation despite this being a known issue.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @christianfigo

Only the Samsung KS models are having this issue. I have the JU and a OLED at home which are working fine. It seems Rogers has dropped the ball on this and hopefully fixes the issues. Had a customer of mine call me yesterday about the issue and might leave Rogers because of it. I told him to wait off a bit if possible.
I'm Here A Lot

I'm on a Vizio M60-C3 and I'm experiencing the issue -- so it may not be isolated to those Samsung models.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @christianfigo

Hmm first time hearing it on a Vizio. This is becoming a bigger problem then it was when it started.
I Plan to Stick Around

@christianfigo wrote:

I'm on a Vizio M60-C3 and I'm experiencing the issue -- so it may not be isolated to those Samsung models.

Its not TV related... I have SONY 4K with this issue but after 1 month and 6 tech and complaining to the highest level on Rogers, zapping the box method fixed the issue.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @seadooxp30

So it finally worked eh? Hopefully they have u something for all. Those issues.