30105 : Username or password is incorrect

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

30105 : Username or password is incorrect

Recieve error "30105 : Username or password is incorrect" when logging into anyplace tv on pc.

Username and password are correct and works on other device, phone. What is the problem? no issues one week ago, no changes to account. Why Rogers??

***Edited Labels***

Re: 30105 : Username or password is incorrect

Good evening @user36,

It's odd that you're not able to login to Rogers Anyplace TV just on your PC. Just to clarify, I know you mentioned the login credentials work on other devices, is that for the Rogers Anyplace TV app or MyRogers? 

Based on what you've described, I would recommend you to check and see if you have an older password saved on the browser that may be causing the sign in issue. May I know what browser you're using, and if you've tried more than one?

Just as an FYI, customers do require an active cable subscription to have access to the Rogers Anyplace TV content.

RogersZia

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: 30105 : Username or password is incorrect

@user36 : I have found that if you use the Rogers e-mail address assigned to your account instead of a username, that may work.  I'm not sure if you already tried that.