2 PVRs

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

2 PVRs

I have 2 PVRs in my house. How do I get them both to show on the RAPTV app?

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: 2 PVRs

They both SHOULD show up.

Was one jsut recently added? I can take a bit of time for it to show up on the app.

Otherwise.. you have to SWITCH between units on the app.

Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

@Gdkitty  is correct they should both show up, maybe you werent aware of how to switch the active box in the app? Go into the app and on bottom row select settings, in there you will see active box, click into it you should be able to switch between both your pvr's

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the quick reply. New one was just installed about an hour or so ago. I will wait a bit and see if it shows up. New services are showing in myrogers but I don't see the new over on the app yet.
Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

@Jaymorr nice comment on how it’s going when you try it at a later time...... i always had 2 boxes so didn’t really know what happens when you add a box but as @Gdkitty said probably takes some time for the app to update.

I'm a Senior Advisor

@Jaymorr wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply. New one was just installed about an hour or so ago. I will wait a bit and see if it shows up. New services are showing in myrogers but I don't see the new over on the app yet.

It can take 24-48hrs for a new box to appear.