With the latest Navigatr update, you will have the ability to select & delete multiple recordings at once.
1. Press List:
2. Use the Right directional arrow to scroll to Manage PVR Space and press OK/Select:
3. Select the programs you want to delete by using the directional arrows and pressing OK/Select. An x within a red circle will appear next to the programs that will be deleted:
4. Once you have chosen all the programs you want to delete, select Delete Selected .
5. A pop-up box will ask you for confirmation. If you’re sure about your selections, press Delete. If you’re having second thoughts, choose Cancel.
1. The onscreen notification will appear when the update has been completed.
2. To skip the welcome screens and watch TV, press Exit. To continue through the screens, continue to the next step
3. Press OK/Select to continue through the welcome screens to view information of on displaying recordings in list view and deleting multiple recordings at once
4. Press Exit to leave the welcome screens and begin watching TV.
Worried about missing your favourite show? Looking to set up your recording schedule ahead of time? Well you are in luck.
Check out this helpful How To video to learn how.
1. First I’ll show you how to set up a recording using the Navigatr Guide.
2. Start by pressing [GUIDE]. Then scroll to the show you want to record and press [OK/SELECT].
3. If the show already started, just press [RECORD].
4. If it hasn’t started yet, choose one of the following from the Record Options screen: Record this Program, to record just that episode or Record Series, to record all the episodes of that highlighted program.
5. Next, highlight Save recording settings and press [OK/SELECT].
6. Now you’ll see this red circle icon next to the program that will be recorded.
7. Once that’s done, just press Exit.
You can also set up a recording using the Info Bar.
1. First, turn to the channel you want to record, then press [INFO].
2. Now select one of the following options:
-Record this Program, to record just that episode.
-Record Series, to record all the episodes of that highlighted program.
If you choose "Record this Program", it will simply be set to record.
3. Now you’ll see this red circle icon next to the program that will be recorded.