Important Information About Your Remote
Your remote is initially programmed to operate only your DTA50. Therefore, you must program the remote to operate your TV.
Batteries The remote requires two AA batteries. A diagram inside the battery compartment of the remote indicates proper placement of the batteries.
*Note: Batteries must be replaced within two minutes of removal to retain programmed TV Codes.
Lookup Your TV Code
Confirm your TV's Brand and Model number and input them here.
Program the Remote to Control My TV
1. Turn on the TV. NOTE: Please read steps 2 to 4 completely before proceeding. Highlight or write down the codes and device you wish to program before moving on to step 2.
2. Press and hold SET until the RED Light blinks twice, then release SET..
3. Locate the code for your device in Manufacturer's Codes on the back of the user guide or in the lookup below. Brands are listed in alphabetical order with the most popular codes listed first.
4. Enter the first five-digit code for your TV. If you perform this procedure correctly, the Red Light will blink twice. NOTE: If you enter an invalid code, the red light will display one long blink and exit the programming mode. Repeat steps 2 to 5 with valid code.
5. Aim the remote control at your TV and press Power once. The device should turn off. If it does not respond, repeat steps 2 to 4, trying each code listed for your brand until you find one that works. If it still does not work, try Searching For Your Code.
Notes: Do not press the SET key for more than 30 seconds. On a few cable-ready TVs, the Power key is the only key that can be programmed successfully.