cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart home Activity log

Coffeecakekanga
I've been here awhile

I have different keypad codes for different users. Is it possible to see which code is used to arm and disarm on the log?

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Smart home Activity log

RogersYasmine

Hey @Coffeecakekanga!

A warm welcome to our community and congrats on your first post! 🙂

I also had a look at my Smart Home Monitoring activity logs via the SHM app and I do not see an option to view which specific PIN code was used to arm/disarm the alarm. As far as I can see, it only shows the date and time. 

Perhaps you can reach out to the SHM team via Live Chat online (https://www.rogers.com/contact/technical-support/home-monitoring) or by phone at 1-888-764-3771 to see if they have access to that info. Here are their current hours of operation by phone:

• Monday to Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. (ET)
  • Saturday: 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. (ET)
  • Sunday: 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. (ET)

Kind regards!

RogersLaura

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersYasmine

Hey @Coffeecakekanga!

A warm welcome to our community and congrats on your first post! 🙂

I also had a look at my Smart Home Monitoring activity logs via the SHM app and I do not see an option to view which specific PIN code was used to arm/disarm the alarm. As far as I can see, it only shows the date and time. 

Perhaps you can reach out to the SHM team via Live Chat online (https://www.rogers.com/contact/technical-support/home-monitoring) or by phone at 1-888-764-3771 to see if they have access to that info. Here are their current hours of operation by phone:

• Monday to Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. (ET)
  • Saturday: 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. (ET)
  • Sunday: 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. (ET)

Kind regards!

RogersLaura

Thank you very much! I thought it wasn’t there but wanted to check in case I was missing something obvious. Thanks again!
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation