Smart Home Monitoring - error connecting to server

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Smart Home Monitoring - error connecting to server

I keep getting this 'error connecting to server' more frequently. It takes longer to sign in to the app. What is going on? My mom is old and has not data to use this app and she cant run and disarm/alarm it every time she needs to leave the house - I am responsible for disarming/alarming our system when people are away. If I can't use the app when I'm away from home, then what is the point of paying all this money for a security system? Waste of my money. 

I've Been Around

App not working, cannot log on if there is a problem please advise! So frustrating!
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Both of you may want to post some more information.

What OS is the phone running?
What version of the APP?

Is the app version the newest (does it need updating).

I am running the latest iOS on iphone, with the latest iOS app, and was able to connect yesterday and today no issues with it.

I've Been Around

I am having issue connecting smart home monitoring from my app since morning cannot giving error checked  my home internet rebooted as well working perfectly fine . But still having same issue on the app

Hello, @salmantaqi80

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 😃

I know how important it is to have consistent access to your Home Monitoring App. Does this happen on all of the devices you've tested thus far? Do you see any error message on the Smart Home Monitoring Touchscreen?

If you are not seeing any errors on the Touchscreen and everything appears to be working well inside of the home please try uninstalling and then reinstalling the App on your device.

Let us know if issues are persistent!

RogersTony