Rogers Smart Home Touchpad Administration

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Rogers Smart Home Touchpad Administration

I have purchased a few more light bulbs and sensors, and would like to add them to my panel.

I would like to know if anyone can help me get access to the administrative portion of the panel? I do not want to have a technitian come in every time I want to change some hardware on my system.

Any help is apprecaited.

Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Re: Rogers Smart Home Touchpad Administration

Hello @ZenBuddha

It would be advised to have a Technician visit. But maybe our Resident Expert @Gdkitty can help?

RogersAsif

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Sorry, havent been able to log into the forums to reply 😞

These were purchased FROM rogers and deliverd?
Other brand ones i dont think are able to be connected.. same BRAND/TYPE as rogers ones, might be able to.

As for getting them added... i dont think a regular user has DIRECT access to get into there.
Any time i have had added, i have had a tech out (and they brought the equipment)

BUT, with my last setup, I did have the Door Lock installed. I had them do it, since they were there for other stuff.
BUT.. they did say there is the self install option.
How else would I be able to ADD it to the system?
My guess... is you can call in, and they may be able to help enable the mode to add it?

I've Been Around

Weird because adding a light bulb, key fob, door lock and a myriad of other devices is right in the touch pad menu.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

it is NOW.

If you look at the data of the thread, this is going back 3 years.  
It wasnt all available at that time, to be able to do by yourself.