Rogers Smart Home Monitoring

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Rogers Smart Home Monitoring

Was offered complete refund for system but at that point Han purchased 500 dollars worth of camera door pad key fab.Returned door lock after first one failed,they replaced it then tech did not leave keys was wrong color.Wife was fed up,just took lock out,when they came tech showed up with the guy who came to puck up lock. Tried to give me hard time.I said it would have been nice for you to leave keys.

I Plan to Stick Around

Door lock was 300 dollars never ever worked right
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RedBerry11

You aren't the first person I have noticed that with. Some friends i know which got the Door Lock from Rogers had the same issue. Either stopped working and or never got keys. That's one main reason why I never got the door lock from them.

The camera i am still effy about as it doesn't let u do 1080P and 720p isn't the greatest either during night mode or even in light.

I noticed with the touch pad that if it's not near the WiFi receiver they give u, u will have problems connecting to the camera and all other things which makes it useless if u want to out the touch pad in my bedroom or kitchen per say.

Also seeing as my motion sensor shows 0 battery but was showing me 100% battery life when installed in October something is wrong.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Ya some times they say 100 percent and battery dead if it lights up it works,system never was beta tested you are beta test! Did you notice they never expanded and went after business market like they claimed they were? Have not noticed those commercials
I Plan to Stick Around

Still selling expensive clocks to people for 19.99 a month for 3 months then jumps as high as 50 plus, a month. I will call OOP office if they ever try to charge me more then I have been paying for near 2 years for a system they are aware still has connectivity issues on cameras period. Try connecting your camera on line for a joke.
I Plan to Stick Around

Periodically works to this day!
I Plan to Stick Around

Lol do not call them you qilling go crazy they cannot even fix it!
I Plan to Stick Around

You can sign in on Pc you have to find a specific login point to connect to camera mine are crystal clear 1080 p with inferred night vision it works.
Rogers Employee ShakTiburon
Rogers Employee

Hey @RedBerry11

With my Smart Home Monitoring, they provided me with 2 wifi box, 1 the original Gateway. and second was an extender which I placed at the back of my home. So now I have a wider range for Wifi.

No issues connecting from touchpad, app or web-login. Camera connect with 2 secs when I want to see (The whole "Connecting to camera" thing).

As far as I know as long as you have iCamera 1000 (the original without motion sensor) it is to work. That is what the tech advised me for mine. I just need a 64GB microSD.

Just rolling out the Firmware is the delay for the older one. The 2000 (iCam2) is rolled out first.

Do you have the Indoor camera only? or the Indoor/outdoor camera? I have both the newer one and the older one but they are both indoor/outdoor camera. Which is iCamera 1000 (iCam-1000) and iCamera 2000 (iCam2).

The OC810 (Outdoor camera with the Antenna) & The iCam 1000 (Indoor/Outdoor camera) are both to roll out with this TVR function (After iCam2)

The RC8021 (Indoor only) is the only one I know that isn't supporting it. I assume it has to do with it's firmware - but didn't own it so don't know hands on reason about it.

And why are you people scaring me about the door locks? Smiley Surprised I really wanted it so badly! ahhh

I Plan to Stick Around

Lock on sale half price,may try Weiser version, I did clear up my battery issue.Rogers will replace batteries for service fee,going to slip E-mail to OOP office, K.Same. I have so many issues I am sure she will waive fee.The batteries did not last much more then year. Door lock is awesome, had tech set mine,up I installed.recommend you pay for instalation!