Rogers Smart Home Monitoring App

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Rogers Smart Home Monitoring App

Hi @Gswilkinson,

I can definitely understand your reason for concern as I use my SHM app often myself, to check on the activity and manage my sensors. It sounds like you've completed all of the usual troubleshooting steps we would normally recommend for such app issues. 

By any chance, did you recently update your software on your devices and are they currently on the latest OS?

If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

I've Been Around

Hi,
I have an issue with SHM app which was working fine but since last 2 days I cannot login. The saved user ID & password are gone & when I enter the right login it just disappears & doesn't give even an error.
Very frustrating.
Please can anyone help.
Thanks
I Plan to Stick Around

This whole system seems to be getting worse and worse and I am regretting signing up for it. Even when I open the phone app, half the time the cameras dont load. Yesterday, an entire day's worth of my automated tasks just stopped working. The cameras, set on LOW sensitivity literally pick up a flower blowing in the wind. The app on iOS never gets updates and bug fixes, stil can't bulk delete videos in the app. I had high hopes for this system but now I may seriously enquire about cancelling and what it would cost and switching to a more reputable alarm company.

Hello @Skamal,

Welcome to the Community! 

Are you able to log into MyRogers without any issues? May I know what phone are you currently using? Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app? Clearing the data and cache from the app can help too. Is the app updated to the most recent version? 

@delsolaaron, have you had a chance to complete any troubleshooting on the app?

Please keep us posted.

RogersZia