Rogers Smart Home Monitoring App

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Rogers Smart Home Monitoring App

Or they could just leave the Existing BlackBerry 10 App as is and not add any new features. Just like WhatsApp did when continuing to support their BlackBerry 10 App.

I've Been Here Awhile

It would seem that this also applies to Windows based phones as well. Thursday , the app worked fine , and a day later we get an error message saying “invalid username or password”

whenever we try to logon. very disappointed. I personally don’t want to go to apple or android. 

Seriously thinking about leaving Rogers all together. And considering I have all my services with them, that should mean something to them. But I doubt it will....

I've Been Here Awhile

I need the security alarm apps works on my mobile but it doesn’t work and it’s a bog problem for me cos I cannot leave the home and i don’t feel safe.
Please help me to update my security app on my mobile phone
Thanks

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

SHould be as simple as updating the apps on your phone.

Which brand/model/OS is your phone?

I've Been Here Awhile

That would make sense, but if they don't release updates, I can't very well solve the issue. And because it's not an Android or IOS no one seems to want to make an Update.
I Plan to Stick Around

How can you bulk delete your video clips through the phone app? With the web interface you can select and delete up to 50 at once. Is there a way to do this on the phone?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @delsolaaron

Something I would love to know as well since the RSHM Web Control website will be gone soon.. So the app is the only way to do things. I would like to know this answer too

Hello, @delsolaaron

I know how quickly the Video clips/Pictures can add up especially if you have rules set up with your Motion-Activated Cameras.

Currently, we do not have an option to bulk delete Video clips/Pictures using the App. This would have to be done via the Web Control Centre. We have not been advised if a bulk delete option will be added to the App when the Web Control Centre is officially decommissioned. 

If a Video clip/Picture is of great importance to you we recommended saving it to your device and then emailing the content to yourself or save it on a computer for safe keeping. We store the content on the server for 30 days and then it is rolled over with new content so you do not have to worry about deleting it all yourself as it will be done automatically.

We will pass along your suggestion to the App Developers for a bulk delete option in the App as it makes it a lot more convenient for you to manage your recordings.

Thanks for your feedback! =)

RogersTony

I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone know if there has been any update on this?

I've Been Here Awhile

Smart Home Monitoring App - Unable to sign in - No error message

Yesterday all of a sudden we were unable to sign into the Smart Home Monitoring App which is installed on two android phones. There is no error message, it just spins signing in, then you can see behind it the username and password disappear (go blank) and it just comes back to the sign in screen. I have this same issue on two android (Samsung) phones. I have done and tried all the following and still the same problem:

• I had confirmed the login ID and password worked as I am able to sign into My Account through a browser.
  • I cleared Data and Cache on the app from my Android phone.
  • I uninstalled the app and reinstalled the app on both phones.
  • I installed the app new on another device 
  • I have rebooted the touchpad (tablet).
  • I have now changed the password to see if that helped and I am still unable to sign in.

Again, there is no error message. No invalid username or password... nothing! It just spins and instead of signing in the username and password disappear and it goes right back to the login screen with blank fields in both username and password. 

I am getting a lot frustrated so any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. 

Thanks, Greg.