Rogers Home Monitoring - Q & A Thread

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Rogers Home Monitoring - Q & A Thread

We had an older system with contacts on the windows.  Now with the Rogers system, we have 2 glass break detectors that cover most of our windows.  We have 2 rooms that we keep the doors shut, so we installed door switches on them.  We have only had the system for a week, but love it.

I'm Here A Lot

I do have one question if someone can help.  We "tested" our system to see how the motion detector was set up (on delay as we wanted, but neither my husband or I remember asking the tech to do that) and now when we look on our security zones, it shows that all sensors are closed, but motion is detected under the motion detector section.  How do we fix it?

Hello @daisimai,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forum!Smiley Happy

Great to hear that you love Rogers Smart Home Monitoring System, thank you for sharing it with the Community!

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I Plan to Stick Around

Can someone explain how I can extend the length of the video recording? We actually caught someone breaking into our vehicle but only gotva 15 sec Clio...I would like at least 60 seconds
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hmm.. camera is one thing that i DO NOT have 😞  So not sure myself.

I would give a call into support, its something they may be able to change?

I've Been Around

how do I change the night sensor to on?
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Night sensor??

There is not a specific night sensor that i am aware of..

There is an arming in Night Mode..

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @andersonlms

Sadly there is no night sensor. Are you talking about the Night mode when arming or night mode on the camera?

Please let us know so we can assist you more! 

Retired Moderator RogersShakir
Retired Moderator

I believe @andersonlms is speaking of Night Vision.

Which is built in to the camera's via InfraRed (IR) LED. When it gets dark enough, the camera has a built in sensor that automatically turns on the Infra-Red sensor to give it Night Vision.

Hope this helps.

RogersShakir

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RogersShakir

Yup that is correct!. :).. The only way it will turn off is if the room is dark. As you said it will only work that way. There is no other way to enable it in or off.