Here is what happend with me :
1. I called the Rogers customer service on 8th april 2019 to book an appointment for home security system. They booked my appointment for 20th April between 11 to 2pm, I received a confirmation email too.
On 20th April, No one came, No one called me, Nothing at all.
Finally at 2pm I called the customer service and they told me because of less stock they cancelled my appointment (Without letting me know).
2. A sales representative (Hardeep) called me on 23rd April 2019 to set up an appointment again. He booked 4th May 2019 between 8-11am for me.
Today on 26th April 2019, I called him because I wanted to make sure they dont cancel it again. He told me that they cancelled my appointment for 4th May 2019 because they had no stock, instead they booked 6th May 2019 for me (Again without letting me know).
Since 6th May is a Monday, and I am working 9 to 5, I told him that I will not be home on 6th May. So he cancelled 6th May 2019.
3. He booked me for 11th May 2019 (Saturday) and told me that he is going to try to find a slot on 4th May 2019 as originally selected.
4. I received a called from Jessica (Booking team), she told me that they cancelled my appointment for 11th May 2019 because there is no stock of touchpads.
5. I called Hardeep (Sales Rep) again, he told me thathe could not get me an appointment for 4th May 2019 and also cancelled 11th May appointment (Without letting me know).
So here I am, going back and fourth, people are cancelling my appointments without asking me or letting me know.
I am highly disappointed with Rogers customer service agents. I was a loyal customer of Rogers and Fido, but it looks like they dont care for their customers at all. So I am gonna never gonna work with Rogers again.
I will make sure my experience gets on all social media channels so people gets aware of your poor service.
Good evening and welcome to the Community @HarleenSaini,
I can only imagine how frustrating changes to install dates can be especially without a heads up. Have you checked to see if you were notified about these changes via email correspondence? Usually an automated email is sent out whenever there is a change in the account.
Have you had a chance to reschedule the installation again?
Thank you for sharing your customer service experience with us. We will surely bring your poor experience to the notice of the product team. If you are still waiting on for the installation appointment, please let us know so that we can follow up for you.
Thank you for your continued patience!