Integrate with Apple ecosystem

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Integrate with Apple ecosystem

Does Rogers have any future plans to allow compatibility between the existing Smart Home Monitoring system and Apple HomeKit? It would be fantastic to be able to arm the alarm, unlock the door, change the temperature and switch lights on and off using Siri via Rogers Smart Home Monitoring. It could be sold as a bridging device. I’d buy it for sure 🙂

***Added Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions

Re: Integrate with Apple ecosystem

Good day @JGoulding,

Thank you for your post! I can certainly understand your desire to control your Smart Home Monitoring system using Siri.

At this time, we're unable to confirm whether the compatibility between Rogers Smart Home Monitoring and Apple HomeKit is being worked on.

We appreciate your feedback and we'll forward it to the team in charge. Thanks!

RogersMaude

View solution in original post

All Replies

Re: Integrate with Apple ecosystem

Good day @JGoulding,

Thank you for your post! I can certainly understand your desire to control your Smart Home Monitoring system using Siri.

At this time, we're unable to confirm whether the compatibility between Rogers Smart Home Monitoring and Apple HomeKit is being worked on.

We appreciate your feedback and we'll forward it to the team in charge. Thanks!

RogersMaude

View solution in original post