Downloading app only Rogers touchpad

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Downloading app only Rogers touchpad

I cannot download any apps on my Rogers touchpad.

Also want to put clock as a screensaver but I guess since I cannot get the clock app downloaded on the touchpad I cannot put the clock as a screensaver.

Please help.

Re: Downloading app only Rogers touchpad

Hello @Tenny7!

Welcome to our Community!

Please accept my apologies for any frustrations that this is causing you. I'm an app addict too.

Are you receiving any errors when you attempt to download an app? Please let us know!

Regards,

RogersCorey

I've Been Around

No no error. There is no apps to download only. I want to put clock as my screensaver but when I go to the app download/add app option it says no more app to install. Which is strange as I have seen other people download many apps such as clock, weather, spotsnet, etc.
What to do.
I've Been Around

I am getting the same response. There are no apps to download. Also, the apps that I do have do t open. Says “network connection error. Please try again later!”
For the amount paid monthly, and time spent on hold trying to fix these things, they should work!!!

Hello, @dewolfeman77.

Thank you for joining and posting your concern in the Rogers Community Forums!

The touchpad not performing as expected can be disappointing. The posted error message indicates the touchpad might have lost the network connection; I suggest rebooting the touchpad. Once it's rebooted, you can check the network connectivity from the Advanced Settings menu and complete the app download or try using the existing apps. 

Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,

RogersMoin