Does Rogers SHM Have a Wireless Outdoor Day/Night Camera Yet?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Does Rogers SHM Have a Wireless Outdoor Day/Night Camera Yet?

Still waiting patiently for ROgers to introduce something. Could be the only advanced monitored system that doesn't have one. Or do they?

I found this when Googling ...

Outdoor Day/Night CameraSet-Up Guide

... but can't seem to find it in their hardware catalogue? How much do you folk think this will run? $300+? LOL

*Added Labels*

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Does Rogers SHM Have a Wireless Outdoor Day/Night Camera Yet?

Hello @ADayInCourt

They removed that one I believe due to low customer satisfaction and reviews. I don't think they will bring one back.

Either way I have 4 regular cameras and they are all outside. Most of them had ice built up on them, -20 weather and they worked flawlessly without any issues. I even have some videos saved which show the time and temperature as well. They hold strong.

The white one u just posted? I had it and returned it back. It didn't work half of the time and it always had issues. Many reviews would show this online. ( Only a few would say it worked well and what not).

I hope they can refresh their products though. It's getting stale to see the sale old ones over and over for the past 3/4 years.