Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls from NTT

Rhmeed
I've been around

Hi,
Is this a legit rogers number : 1866 469 3904
He called me, and said he is from ntt calling on behalf of rogers. Offered me a package of rogers ignite with basic cable for 64 bucks.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Calls from NTT

Hello @jasonh8u,

Welcome to the Rogers Community! We completely understand your concern.

While NTT is one of our authorized third party call centres, to make sure, you can always reach out to one of our representatives directly, to validate.

Don’t respond to online or phone requests for personal information such as your bank account number, even if they say they are from a legitimate company. If you’re uncertain, please check out our Protect Yourself From Phishing blog where you can find out more information on ways to protect yourself. 

Regards,

RogersCorey

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

if he is from NTT then it would not be a legit rogers number but instead it would be a legit NTT number.  Rogers uses third party call centres to call about promotions and special offers., you can ask for the quote to be emailed to you or you can ask to break down the price line by line and find out what the true cost of the plan how much discount will be credited, and how long the promotion will last for before it jumps up to regular price.

You as a consumer need to ask these questions ALL the time regardless if your dealing with NTT or rogers or any company for that matter

jasonh8u
I've been around

Can't be understood & waste my time with so many calls 7 then not responding.

My account is on the edge of churn because of them.

Hello @jasonh8u,

Welcome to the Rogers Community! We completely understand your concern.

While NTT is one of our authorized third party call centres, to make sure, you can always reach out to one of our representatives directly, to validate.

Don’t respond to online or phone requests for personal information such as your bank account number, even if they say they are from a legitimate company. If you’re uncertain, please check out our Protect Yourself From Phishing blog where you can find out more information on ways to protect yourself. 

Regards,

RogersCorey

Italaingirl
I've been around
I was called today from the same number and offered a package and gave my info please tell me I wasn’t scammed

Hello, @Italaingirl.

Thank you for joining this thread, and welcome to our Community! I hope you have read the responses from @Pauly and @RogersCorey.

Have you received an email confirmation of your offer?

Regards,
RogersMoin

Did they turn out to be legit? I got a call today and can’t decide if it’s a scam or not. They’re deals are better than what Rogers is offering me
Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 in conversation