Rogers Thanks You email - is this a scam?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Rogers Thanks You email - is this a scam?

Hi

I recently received a text and an email claiming to be Rogers with a competition to :thank you" with free gifts..  Is the competition for real as its asking for login details.  Yet I can't see anything on the website about it?

****Edited Labels****

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Rogers Thanks You email - is this a scam?

There is another thread (i think in this section actualy) about it.

It IS totaly legit and from rogers, one of the reps confirmed it.

I actualy completed mine, last week 😛 but just got the email for it today.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello babz39

yes this is real. Rogers has said over facebook & twitter its real. Its a nice thing they are trying to do for their customers. AS GDkitty said, it IS legit.

I've Been Around

I received something in the mail,travel been trying to long in for two weeks have contact rogers 3 times about this and no one seems to want to help me log in. I guess they want to on me instead of thank me. I think it time to switch service providers anyway.

**edited for content**

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Vegas28baby

In order to log in, you must add your number & your postal code. It took me around 40+ times to do it. The system has glitches because many are trying to access it & do it.

Keep trying & it should work.
I've Been Around

I also can't find it on the website. Where is the link to it?

I've Been Around

Here's the link:  https://rogersthanksyou.rogers.com/   Good luck logging in.  I've tried several times a week apart and have not had any success logging in with either the "account number" nor telephone number.  If this is Rogers way of saying "thank you", the company has allot to learn.  From what I've read in this thread, there are a few who have been successful but many more who end up more frustrated than feeling "thanked"....

I've Been Here Awhile

I received both an email and an invitation in the regular mail.  I did manage to log in to claim my free gifts on October 18. One of my choices was 3 free movies with Rogers on Demand. These were supposed to be added directly to my account within 5 business days. 13 business days later I am still waiting!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I think there was more than expected doing it 😛  Servers are probably back loged..

I signed up one of the first few days, and JUST received the confirmation 2 days ago?  So probably around the 2 week mark as well.

But i did get an email to my email address registered to my myrogers account.

I've Been Around

TOTAL SCAMM!!! If you get any email from Rogers and the email does not end with 'RCI.ROGERS.COM'  claiming that there's a grand amount of money or some type of business deal, it's a scam.