Port Validation Security Measures

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RogersJo

Re: Port Validation Security Measures

Hey @michelle1993,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 😊 I hope you're staying safe and sound. As a consumer myself, I certainly understand the importance of knowing that you're protected with security measures in place. With that said, we most definitely want you to have peace of mind and can assure you that the safety of our customer's service(s) are very much at the forefront of our focus when it comes to implementing any type of security measures. We'd love to shed some light on the policies and procedures we have in place with you! Please feel free to reach out to us at @CommunityHelps. In the event that you're unfamiliar with our private messaging system, feel free to Click Here. Looking forward to hearing from you! 

Regards, 

RogersJo

Ronwilliams777
I've Been Around

I just went from chatr to Rogers and I got them to send my sim card to my mom's house not my mailing address and a week later I have a creditor letter . I am 1000% sure it's from Rogers leaking my Information I'm ready to cancel my account on the principal . Not impressed and people should know
RogersRob

Hi @Ronwilliams777,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

We can certainly understand your concerns and we're sorry to hear that you are considering cancelling your account. We never sell or give out any of our customer’s personal information, including phone numbers and addresses, because your privacy is very important to us. 

Rogers privacy practices comply with:

• All relevant federal and provincial laws and regulations, including the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
  • Rules established by the Canadian Radio-Television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC).

Regards, 

RogersRob