cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OASYS

JasmineSin
I've been around

Hi All, is OASYS a valid rogers subsidiary? Just got a great internet deal with them, but stating to think it's fraud.

Please help.

Thank you!

8 REPLIES 8

Re: OASYS

RogersYasmine

Good day @JasmineSin,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post! 🙂

As far as I'm aware, we do not have a sales team that goes by such a name. Did they state that they were from "Oasys" and representing Rogers? How did you get in touch with this particular team?

We may have to do some further digging in order to verify if this transaction was legitimate or not. If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you kindly,

RogersYasmine

@RogersYasmine  So what is this site?  https://www.rogersoasys2.com/Login.aspx

and who gets an Oasys ID?

@JasmineSin  Did the person who provided you the quote say that they were from Oasys or did you see "oasys" somewhere in the domain name of an email that got sent to you?

vibhanshu
I've been here awhile

I also got the same, I suspect them when they ask for 2 pieces of id, which I also uploaded in their system. Have they come back for any installation or anything

they also registered me on the same page  https://www.rogersoasys2.com/Login.aspx is it a fake and rogers doesn't support that ? Please reply in that case I'll launch a police complaint

I got an email from 

OASYS <noreply@rci.rogers.com>

Welcome to Rogers!

You will receive your service agreement detailing your order shortly.

In the meantime, a statement regarding your right to cancel your services is enclosed with this email in the attachment entitled “Buyer's Right to Cancel

Thank you,

Jacob L

Good day @vibhanshu,

Thank you for posting to the Community! I understand your concern in making sure the email you received is actually coming from Rogers.

Normally, the emails coming in from "@rci.rogers.com" are legitimate. Did you receive email confirmation that match with what was discussed over the course of your conversation with our representatives?

If you would like us to take a deeper look into this, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how PM system,please have a look at our blog.

Thanks!

RogersMaude

Saida1
I've been around
I received a call from a women pretending she was rogers agent helping ti reduce my internet bill
I was shocked with the price I accepted and said she needs to change our home phone number I said ok for that low price no problem , then she asked for a sin

Amitahanda
I've been around

Total Fraud. Do not believe anything thay say. We were mislead...

Hello,
A lady and her 'manager' came to my house on Jul 19 and also offered me a good deal for my internet and TV I wasn't too interested to switch to Rogers again but she promised to give me a $200 credit for my 2 mobile phones. However, she said that she has to register me for internet and TV first before my 2 phones can be switched. The next day I got an email from her under OASYS with the 'Right of Cancel' attachment. It's weird because I couldn't reach her at all. I phoned her again a minute ago and she denied my call.

I received the TV and internet
equipment today but haven't openned it yet. Btw, my experience is exactly what others here have experience

I plan to call Rogers on Monday and to return the package.

Please let me know what else i should do .
Thank you.

Abiebird
I've been around
Hi. I have got a deal from one of Oasys sales rep ( Xianghui C) last week. It's not a scam but he tricked me with a great deal. He lied and did not have much knowledge. I cancelled my existing internet plan but I did not get what he promised. When I called Rogers they told me they can't do anything cause the sales rep didn't add in notes. Basically, I have got almost the same existing deal after wasting my time.
I won't recommend getting any deal from door to door sales rep.
Topic Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 9 in conversation