Is this call real or fake?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kerrchap
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Is this call real or fake?

yes I was pleased to learn that Rogers verifies if promo calls are scams or legit from Rogers.  My case was solved.  I know in future tell offerer I'd think about it, contact Rogers and verify if legit then decide to accept/deny offer.

rikkko
I've Been Around

I got a call too from same number...
Reasseau
I've Been Here Awhile

My sister get a call with 1 1 833 892 3338, they say there are roger's seller and try to call me. So I never receive they call... She don't send my number because if they are really you, you have my number in your systeme 😂 ...
Rocker_M
I've Been Around

I constantly getting calls from 1-877-732-0890. My account is paid before the limit date, I renewed my plan, and I'm still getting those calls. I'm about to make a complaint, because my number is registered to the do not call list, and I'm not supposed to get call like this. It's annoying.
Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Which do not call list are you registered to? The Government of Canada Do Not Cal List? or the Rogers internal do not call list?

If your a Rogers residential and/or wireless customer and NOT registered on their internal do not call list, they ARE PERMITTED to contact you since you are already doing business with them since your an existing customer.

To stop this, ask to be placed on their INTERNAL do not call list.