cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this a legit Rogers email account?

MB64
I've been around

rogers@qualityservice.com
It is offering better internet plans then Rogers customer service.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is this a legit Rogers email account?

rogers@qualityservice.com is NOT a legitimate email. they will never email you from a email you do not recognise or never use the consumer @rogers.com domain, if anything they will use their corporate domain @rci.rogers.com instead.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

RogersZia

Good evening and welcome to the Community @MB64,

I'm glad you've reached out for clarification. Do you currently have an active account with Rogers? Typically the communication and invoice emails are sent from a xxxxxx@rci.rogers.com address. Does the email include any contact information for an individual? If yes then we can definitely verify employment for you. 

Would you be able to share a screenshot of the email? Please ensure you erase any personal info from the image before you upload it on this thread.

RogersZia

rogers@qualityservice.com is NOT a legitimate email. they will never email you from a email you do not recognise or never use the consumer @rogers.com domain, if anything they will use their corporate domain @rci.rogers.com instead.

miqbalv
I've been around

rogers@e.rogers.com

Is above email is a legit email from rogers or its an act of social engineering?

Hello @miqbalv,

A warm welcome to the community and thank you for posting your concern! 🙂

After some investigation, it appears that 'rogers@e.rogers.com' is an email that is used by Rogers to send out various notifications from time to time. Can you kindly share the details of the email received for reference? (Please be sure to leave out any personal info or suspicious links).

Generally speaking, if you do receive any emails that appear to be suspicious and are asking you to click any links or provide any personal info, I would definitely advise you to take caution. Feel free to click here for more info on how to detect and report suspicious emails.

I hope this helps!

RogersLaura 

yes it looks like rogers@e.rogers.com is one of their email accounts for customer facing communications and notices.
Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 5 in conversation