Is the download Roger app just a scam?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Is the download Roger app just a scam?

Hello when I logged into my app I did not get an option for the coupon how do I receive this?

I'm Here A Lot

Yep, sent a message and no reply. Free meal isn't worth this hassle, app delete.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RosannaB

Read below. If u are one of those, then PM @CommunityHelps and they should help u.

"Sorry to hear that you've decided to take your business elsewhere. Currently we do have a promotion where targeted customers who don't have the MyRogers app on their device or who haven't logged in for over 6 months are being sent emails encouraging them to download the app and log in to receive a free lunch on us."
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Whatever1234

On the Sent box, click on the message you sent ND see if its been read.

If they have, resend it again. Sometimes due to many messaging them, they may not reply to everyone at once.
I've Been Here Awhile

Me too.  Having issues.  Even deleted the app and reinstalled and still no banner.  The people at Roger's promotion are of no help.  

Hi @cinmit,

Welcome to the Community.

Sorry to hear about the issues you've had with redeeming the offer. Have you already tried the steps listed in post #5 of this thread? If yes then please contact us via PM @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further.

To learn more about our Private Messaging system, please visit the blog here.

RogersZia

I've Been Around

Yes.  It is straight forward.  There is no banner.

I've Been Around

I downloaded the app, and after 30 minutes of to finally get through the painful process of A. The app crashing and B. Simply setting up my information on the app in order to sign in.

In the end, no free lunch was offered. I even tried to get help on the rogers site in the chat box, but of course, no one was there to answer chat questions. 

No free lunch has been offered to me, nor does the app even give the slightest hint of a "free lunch" any where at all. 

Im quite upset, as I've thought highly of rogers up until now. Now that I got screwed into downaloding an app, and now have seen all the negative threads out there about rogers, i just feel like I can't trust them anymore. 

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Hi @Aaaly

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

That's definitely frustrating to deal with. Have you tried reinstalling the app? Are you able to access your MyRogers via a web page?

We'd like to help resolve this for you let us know.

RogersPrasana

I've Been Here Awhile

Yes to both question.

No banner what so ever.

Frustrated and calling Rogers is no help.