Spotify Question

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Spotify Question

Hello @RogersGabrielle

Unfortunately no, it's more than 30 days now

But I decided to give a try anyway, now I have Texture instead but I cannot select back Spotify, I shouldn't done that Smiley Sad

Is there a way I can have back spotify? And then have it on both lines?

Regards

Omar

Retired Moderator RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator

Hello @zageyiff

We would like to help in getting your issue resolved. Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. Next time you are online please send a private message to @CommunityHelps and we can look into your issue further.

Looking forward to your response.

RogersSannecia

I've Been Here Awhile

Trying to remove a spotify account from MyRogers

I have added a Spotify account to MyRogers and would like to remove it as I have to use Facebook to log in to the spotify account so the only way to change it so I didn't have to use facebook to log into Spotify was to create a new account, but now because I linked my old account in MyRogers I don't know how to remove it and add the new made one? Please help. Thanks in advanced 

Retired Moderator RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator

Hello @JayeeMedia

I just wanted to clarify the information provided above.

If you currently subscribe to Spotify outside of Rogers, your MyRogers account will not reflect this.

However, once you log into your Spotify account, you will be informed to cancel your paid Spotify account in order to take advantage of the promotion which is included in the Share Everything + plan.

If you are already paying for Spotify Premium separately, you can still add it to your plan for free; there are just a couple steps you need to take.

To start, you would need to sign into your MyRogers account on Rogers.com or through the MyRogers mobile app.

Then you need to Select Spotify Premium as your experience, and then sign into your Spotify account – all of this happens with MyRogers.

Once signed in, if you have a Spotify Premium paid subscription, you will need to cancel it in order to have Spotify Premium applied as a free experience on your plan.

I just wanted to make sure we were all on the same page here 

Let us know if you need further assistance! 

RogersSannecia

I Plan to Stick Around

Changing one of my 3 Spotify Premium subscriptions

I just upgraded my Rogers Share Everything account so that I now have 3 free Spotify Premium accounts.  I reassigned my personal Premium account fine, following the instructions provided by Rogers.  However, on the second account, I assigned the phone line to a Facebook account that I would like to change.  How do I cancel that Premium subscription to Spotify now, that's been associated with one of my 3 share everything phone numbers, and re-assign it to another Facebook account for Spotify login?

I suppose another way of thinking abou this would be how do I cancel the Spotify link on my second line, so that I can re-assign it?

Retired Moderator RogersShakir
Retired Moderator

Hey @morlan

Thank you for your patience and welcome to the Community Forums!

I will have @CommunityHelps will contact you via private message. Please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Shakir!

I've Been Here Awhile

Following a 1hr online chat on FB Messenger with Rogers, 30 minutes of which was essentially the agent completely ignoring me, perhaps I'll get more attention on these forums. Because honestly, it's hard not to feel insulted when after providing a screenshot of an error message, detailed steps of how I got the error, and suggestions on my part on how to resolve the issue (because they certainly weren't giving any useful troubleshooting steps), the best response I got was "Please give me your email so that I can send you instructions on how to sign up for Spotify". Aaaargh.

Back to my issue. I had 4 wireless lines on my account, 3 of which (main+2 additional) were subscribed to the Spotify experience with my Share Everything + plan (up to 3 lines max per account). For unrelated reasons, I cancelled one of the 3 lines which had a Spotify experience today (a secondary line). Thinking it would be easy to use that released Spotify subscription, I went ahead on MyRogers and attempted to register the other secondary line which was now available to be registered with Spotify.

So pretty simple at this point, since I had already registered 3 lines to Spotify in the past... click on Register next to the line, log in with a Spotify account (I went as far as to create a completely new Spotify account, free tier, new email), and wait to be redirected to the rogers website. However, I now received an error message: Untitled.png

Tried with multiple browsers, from the mobile website as well, same error everywhere.

Is there someone on these boards who has any idea on how to resolve this? Is it a matter of waiting for things to settle after the cancellation of a line?

Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Hi @mindfield_ca

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. Smiley Happy

I can definitely understand the inconveniences of your situation and would like to help. I've sent you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you're logged into the forums please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen. 

Thanks!
RogersArthur

I've Been Here Awhile

I have same issue. How do I register second and third accounts?

Coming on PPV!
Pacquaio vs. Broner Live
LIVE: Saturday January 19, 2019 9PM ET
Preshow: 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
Ignite TV & DTV customers can order now!
Live Weigh-In January 18th @ 6PM ET

Promotional content running all day on CH 368 DTV & 430 Ignite TV until January 19th @ 9PM