Rogers Smart Home Monitoring

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Rogers Smart Home Monitoring

Thanks good to know.
I Plan to Stick Around

Been over a year since I have armed system. One week after system was installed the neighbour's had a break in. That was a year and a half ago. The sticker s 3 cameras the sign almost assures that would,be thieves will go elsewhere! Prefer Armed stay the alarm noise is hard on ears.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yeah, sometimes them just KNOWING its there is enough to keep people away Smiley Happy

I do arm ours, bug we have to do Arm Stay, even when leaving the house now... we got cats after we got the alarm, and they set off the motion sensor Smiley Tongue

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RedBerry11

I always use Arm Night before i go to bed & use Arm Away when i am out but turn off the motion sensor as i have a cat which likes to open doors & cause the motion sensor to go off at times lol.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Gdkitty

Same with us. I have a 21 week old kitten which runs around & tries to open the doors so we always have the motion turned off lol.
I Plan to Stick Around

I get texts if only door opens or closes, if you have door lock. It will automatically engage and disengage alarm when you leave or come home.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RedBerry11

I have it set to record when someone opens the door & send me a text message when someone opens & closes the door. Also have set the light to turn on when the door opens but because my whole house uses Philips Hue lights we have the Philips Hue Tap switch right beside to the door too turn on the rest of the lights.
I've Been Around

my home monitoring pad is disconnected from wifi - how do I fix this?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cakmxk26

Have you called the smart home monitoring staff to see if they can reboot it?. Have you reboot the touch pad your self?.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

In those cases, its also a good idea to reboot the NETGEAR router as well (if you have that setup for it)