Rogers Smart Home Monitoring

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rogers Employee ShakTiburon
Rogers Employee

Re: Rogers Smart Home Monitoring

720 is to me fine as well...

But of course 1080 would be better. Smiley Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

Just curious, I have 2 (soon to be 3) cameras monitoring my house.  I see that Rogers has introduced 24/7 monitoring if I purchase a 64GB card.  I have a couple questions:

Does it need to be the card purchased from rogers?

Is it limited to just 64GB?

most importantly, Can I record multiple cameras?  It would be a pretty silly feature if I could only record 24/7 from one camera.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @frreborn

You can use any Class 10 64GB memory card which you can get anywhere as long as its a Class 10.

From what i know its limited to a 64GB memory card as i put one in last week & it worked but a 128GB did not work.

Hopefully Rogers updates it to work with a 128GB class 10 card.

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks. Any idea for multiple cameras? Really be useless if I can only record one camera.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @frreborn

I am hoping you can but i only have 1 camera in my house. i am getting another one next month. Hopefully a MOD can answer this as i am looking for this answer too!
Retired Moderator RogersShakir
Retired Moderator

Hello @frreborn,

I wanted to chime in and give additional information as @Meowmix stated.

I myself am using a 64GB card (class 10) using the iCam1000 (Indoor/Outdoor) extra I had laying around (since I got iCam2000/iCam2 now for main use).

For the information about for multiple cameras or single camera.

It can be found on our website: Here (Click "Hardware tab)

SHM-TVR.jpg

Officially a 64GB is recommended, 'some' 128GB cards do work however it can not exceed 7 day/24hr limit. (Max recording can be done up to 1 week)

Also note, Micro-SD cards contained within an adaptor will not work.

(They were tested as not, if it works for you great but corruption may occur, same with 128GB as the limitation is to do with the touchpad)

Multiple cameras are not available currently at this time, only information readily available is the launch for one camera able to work with TVR.

Hope this helps and clarifies few things,

RogersShakir

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RogersShakir

Thank you for that info. That is correct. The SD card adapter does not work as i tested it with a 6GB & a 128GB as well.

Also that is correct. For the time being only one camera can be at a time.
I Plan to Stick Around

do I need to do something special to the sdcard?  I purchased a lexar 64gb class10 card (not an adapter card) and it tells me to stiill insert a new card.

Should i reformat it?

I Plan to Stick Around

What does Armed Night mean and or do?Opposed to Arm stay?
I Plan to Stick Around

Armed night...no motion sensors active but akarm will go off right away if door is open

Armed stay...same thing but if a door is opened then it gives you time to turn it off.

Armed night assumes no one should be coming in the house while you are home