Rogers Renewed me for the wrong NHL Live Season

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Rogers Renewed me for the wrong NHL Live Season

confirmation email. But the body of the confirmation email was for the 2017-18 season.

I contacted Live Support to correct this, but they don't seem to understand the problem. They look up the confirmation code, and say it was for the 2017-18 season, and I need to register again for this season.

I spoke to a supervisor who told me they didn't start selling the 2018/2019 season until September 11, so maybe I had clicked an old link somehow. But she did not provide me with any answers.

Has anyone run into this issue or have any idea on how I can get this resolved?

**Labels Added**

Re: Rogers Renewed me for the wrong NHL Live Season

Hi there @jaisonsharma,

Thanks for joining us in the Community Forums, we hope you've been enjoying your time here!! 😄

From what I understand, you tried to register for the 2018-2019 season for the Rogers NHL LIVE streaming service, but received an email confirming your registration to last years season (2017-2018) instead. I can see why you would be concerned!! 

Just a few questions for you if you don't mind:

- Was your credit card charged for the transaction in question?
- When you first registered, did you do so by going to rogers.com/nhl, clicking on the link for "BUY NOW", and then selecting the preferred package? (The website indicates which season you are subscribing to)
- When you attempt to login to your profile via the NHL app or online (rogers.com/nhl), are you able to get in and access any of the games? You would need to have a MyRogers profile set up as you would use the same login credentials for Rogers NHL LIVE. 

We really look forward to your responses and will do our best to help point you in the right direction! 

RogersLaura

Coming on PPV!
Pacquaio vs. Broner Live
LIVE: Saturday January 19, 2019 9PM ET
Preshow: 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
Ignite TV & DTV customers can order now!
Live Weigh-In January 18th @ 6PM ET

Promotional content running all day on CH 368 DTV & 430 Ignite TV until January 19th @ 9PM

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation