Roger's no longer including NHL game Center

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Roger's no longer including NHL game Center

It might be free for everyone during preseason.
I've Been Around

Loyalty for Rogers is a one way street. Just pay your bill every month and they randomly remove incentives. Highly dubious for a publicly traded company to alienate their customer base and erode their own reputation. Too bad.

I've Been Around

Thanks for your response, I have little incentive to stay with rogers.  I was willing to pay your higher priced plans for the perks of NHL Game center and Spotify, but now have little need to stay with you, I will make the transition to Freedom Mobile now where I can pay a realistic amount for just a phone.

I've Been Around

Same thing here.. will move to another carrier now that NHL Game Center is not included anymore.

Good job Rogers!

I Plan to Stick Around

Yup, me too.

I guess Rogers doesn't care. wonder what the shareholders will think.

I've Been Around

I pay over $450 per month on the Share Everything Plan.(4 cells, internet cable home phone.... I'll be gone as soon as it expires. No more updating plan. Bell just intalled fiber cable on my street. Will be giving them a call. Rogers just raises prices and takes things away. Been with them for 25 years...enough.
I've Been Around

Roger's no longer including NHL game Center and i was not notified

this is the last straw with rogers. i have been with rogers for 20 years and having gamecentre kept me with them because they have really gone down hill in terms of service and honesty. however, now that they have cancelled it and did not even have the decency to notify me. this has given me the incentive to go with someone else. i just found out tonight when i went to watch the leaf game. poor client management.

sad

I've Been Around

You guys suck! Can't believe you dropped this feature. One of the big reasons I went with Rogers. Once my contract is up will have to consider looking at a new carrier!
I've Been Here Awhile

Anyone get a 25% off discount and not plan on using it? I hate giving Rogers more money, but I NEED NHL Gamecenter lol. I am an Ignite customer who had it, and apparently you only get the discount if you were on a Share Everything plan (don't get me started).

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you don't plan on using it. Much appreciated!

I've Been Here Awhile

I'm a Share Everything customer, and have had NHL Game Centre for the past few years, but have not received a 25% off code, either.  I gave up cable TV (Shaw)  because I assumed I'd be able to get Game Centre online....

Coming on PPV!
Pacquaio vs. Broner Live
LIVE: Saturday January 19, 2019 9PM ET
Preshow: 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
Ignite TV & DTV customers can order now!
Live Weigh-In January 18th @ 6PM ET

Promotional content running all day on CH 368 DTV & 430 Ignite TV until January 19th @ 9PM